(I found this tag here.)
Answer each question without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at my bookshelves.
Tag 5 other book bloggers (but I don’t know five other book bloggers so if you see this and want to do it… do it!).
- Name a book written by an author called Michael. /// (no idea…)
- Name a book with a dragon on the cover. /// Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling (please don’t tell me it doesn’t!)
- Name a book about a character called George. /// Curious George
- Name a book by an author with the surname Smith. /// (no idea… feeling kinda dumb, but following the rules so… go me?)
- Name a book set in Australia. /// Flying Too High by Kerry Greenwood (and all the Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries!)
- Name a book with the name of a month in the title. /// Ten Thousand Doors of January by… I forget who.
- Name a book with a knife on the cover. /// The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (I think?)
- Name a book with the word “one” in the title. /// Every Man Dies Alone by Hans Fallada (“one” is in the title, right there in both, and I can’t think of anything else so…)
- Name a book with an eponymous title. /// Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert(?)
- Name a book turned into a movie. /// Me Before You by Jojo Moyes