Imagine my surprise to find a comment from Books, Tea & Me – one of the best book blogs I’ve discovered – telling me that she had given my little blog the 7 x 7 Link Award. (Thank you so much, Books, Tea & Me!) Heck, I’m still surprised that people actually do seem to be reading my humble little blog, but that’s another story entirely.
So, the 7 x 7 Link Award…
What I need to do as the humble, happy recipient of the award is:
- Tell one unknown thing about myself.
- Link to seven of my favorite posts from my blog.
- Nominate seven other bloggers for the award.
So, without further ado…
You probably don’t know that … I’ve been published in the newspaper. It was when I was a senior in high school and my English teacher made us write about our first crushes or loves. My story got picked because the boy I liked in elementary school was named Jeremy but, because I didn’t want him to know I liked him, I called him Germ. That was in the article. Jeremy is still clueless. Maybe it’s better that way…
My seven favorite posts …
- Reviewed: “The 6th Lamentation” by William Brodick
- Reviewed: “Their Eyes Were Watching God” by Zora Neale Hurston
- Reviewed: “Slaughterhouse Five” by Kurt Vonnegut
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- Book #6: “Black Cross” by Greg Iles
- The sign of a good book…
- Book #2: “The Nazi Officer’s Wife” – by Edith Hahn Beer
My seven blog nominations …
- thoughts on my bookshelf
- k. lyn wurth
- Life and Laughter
- K. C Black
And that’s all she, I, wrote. Thanks once more to Books, Tea & Me for the award!